right of revocation
right of revocation
You have the right of revocation from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
For your right of revocation, you must inform us (Ralf Wollschläger, Op de Wedden 14, D-25371 Seestermühe, Tel: +49(0)174/7384059 (German only), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. You can electronically complete and submit the sample revocation form or any other unequivocal statement on our website www.mustermann.de. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (eg by e-mail) a confirmation of the receipt of such a revocation.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest
the day on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract, to us
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is respected if you have the goods before expiry
the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this
Loss of value on one to examine the nature, characteristics and functioning
the goods are not necessary to handle them.
Exclusion of the right of revocation
The right of revocation does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.